Twisting Instead Of Braiding: These Braids Always Work
They keep your hair out of your face at the next HIIT session, are a must-do for a dirndl, or conjure up a cool festival look in your hair: braided hairstyles. From herringbone to waterfall braid, braiding techniques could fill entire encyclopedias.
Beginners in particular often find it difficult to learn the basics. It is often a long way before your hairstyle becomes a small work of art. Tiktok influencer Hannah Sitte knows the dilemma. On her channel, she shows a tutorial with which you can recreate tight braids without braiding. All you need are hair ties and hairspray.
Without braiding: How to create tight braids for beginners?
Simple braid hairstyle without braiding your hair – this is how you start:
- Brush your hair and part it, preferably a middle part. Then you focus on one side.
- Take the front strand at your forehead and place it on the side (similar to a French braid).
- Pass the next strand over it and let the first one fall.
- Repeat these steps along with the head until you reach the nape of the neck.
Simple braid hairstyle without braids – this is how you fix the lower part of the hair:
- Divide the braid into two sections and twist them in different directions.
- You then twist the twisted strands together in the same direction, for example clockwise.
- After each round, you should twist the individual strands of your hair tighter again.
- Tie your hair with a hair tie and set it with hairspray.
- Repeat on the other side - done!
Our tip: If your hair isn't freshly washed, this is the easiest way. You can also use dry shampoo for more grip.